To describe and illustrate the minimum steps to run a minimal simulation using a preconfigured network configuration.
Demo video of the Quick start usage
The following short video shows a demo of the quick start:
- Navigate to the Network Configurations Dashboard and view the public network configurations. Choose one of the publicly shared network configurations and click "Create Copy Of", this will open a copy of this model and open it.
- Save this network configuration into your account by pressing Save As. You will now be able to use this configuration in your own simulations and future steps.
- Navigate back to the Platform Dashboard by clicking the Dashboard Button. Now open the Result Recording Profiles Dashboard from the Experiment Configuration menu.
- Select Create New Recording Profile. This will open a recording profile creator GUI. Select your Network that you copied earlier and then select record all voltages and click Done.
- The recording profile creator GUI will now display a pre-configured recording profile with all voltages in the network selected for recording. Click Save As to save this recording profile
- Navigate back to the Platform Dashboard by clicking the Dashboard Button. Now open the Behaviour Experiment from the Experiment Configuration menu.
- Open one of the publicly shared behavioural experiments and click on clone when the 3D visualization window is loaded
- Change the description field with a meaningful name and click on save experiment
- Navigate back to the Platform Dashboard by clicking the Dashboard Button. Now open the Wizard for Booking from the Experiment Configuration menu.
- Currently the system is unable to accept bookings. Meanwhile jump to step 11. (remove once hw assembly is finished).
- (Once hw assembly is ready) On the Create a new experiment section of Wizard of Booking, fill the description field, select the defined Behaviour Experiment on the left and the defined worm_conf on the right side, and click on Add Reservation.. Reservation state can be followed in Wizard for booking
- Once results are ready, we can check (alternatively):
- In the "Last obtained results" section on the Dashboard or for shared results in "Last shared with me" or "Recently made public".
- Within one of the results menu options, checking for locomotion / neural / integrated results visualization (option on the provided video)
- Within the Integrated Results Visualization selection click on a results Joint View button
- Once the joint viewer is loaded, click on play / pause and on the show events / show traces to visualize the results
To view more detailed functionality of each tool see here